AMP is able to bring high level skills and extensive aviation experience to address a wide range of aircraft maintenance, operational and supply chain issues.
Assignments undertaken include:
- Improving flight departure reliability in high utilization operation.
- Optimising crew routing and duty rosters.
- Recommending and implementing the use of IT tools in Flight Operations Centres.
- Financing aircraft, rotable components and engines.
- Strategic audit of MRO capabilities advising on expansion plans.
- Implementing new inventory management systems.
- Setting up and equipping warehouse facilities, recruiting staff, drafting and implementing operating procedures.
- Reviewing supply chain operation and advising on working practices.
- Managing the RFQ and selection process for component exchange contract.
- Audit of rotable and expendable inventory and tooling.
AMP can also provide additional skilled resources to supplement existing staff to assist with specific projects where greater numbers of staff or specialist skills are required for relatively short periods of time.
Through its direct employees and its team of associates, AMP can call on an extensive and varied range of skills and experience to ensure that its services are provided to the highest standards.
If you would like further information, please click here for an information request form.